Sunday, November 19, 2006

Backtrack to Vienna

VBonus post, Rich got some photos uploaded so I can't resist this photo of me bidding the wines of Europe goodbye.

Goodbye Wines of Europe :(

For the record, it has been 10 days since my last glass of wine, and about 8 since the last bite of yummy chocolate. (Picture The Scream when you read that.) Oh, that is my new haircut. I'm not sure if the woman was just not a great stylist, or my German was really that bad. Rich got a haircut too. His is also not fantastic, he misses Leo, his barber.

And here is my honey, chilling with his Vienna CityBike. The best travel companion I could have, the one who puts up with me and does ALL the arrangements. My job? Try to complain as little as possible and make him laugh when it all gets to be too much.

Chillin in the Prater Park

No comments: