Friday, March 02, 2007

Hong Kong and Hello Kitty

This one is for you Cecily!

Hong Kong 055

And lest you think that is a small little window display of Hello Kitty and her gay vague love interest, Darling Daniel, (Darling Daniel or Darling David - I can't remember) here is the duo with crowd added for scale.

Hong Kong 054

And the poster from the subway. Apparently you could call and get Hello Kitty messages on your cell phone!

Hong Kong 067

I haven't gone online to check - but it appears that Hello Kitty has been married off to this charming little kitty, Daniel. Come on, he does look kinda gay vague.

Hello Kitty!

More on Hong Kong later, it is a wonderful city, (the public transit is the best in the world as far as I can tell) but I had to get these photos out to show what lofty thoughts I pursue on my year off.

No comments: